Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Behind My Dreams by Judy Montelauro Harrell




Behind my dreams-One of the songs I wrote 

I decided to put this song on youtube for the song challenge by &carolroach and another one of my connections who put my screen name in her post challenging me to write about a song.   I am so sorry that I forgot her name.

I wrote this song in the year 2000!  My beautiful children were my inspiration for this song and I had it registered at the Library of Congress.

However I hate the way I look singing.  To me there is nothing harder than not looking weird when I sing in a video.  My facial expressions are so off!

Therefore, I decided to present some pictures of my family since they were my inspiration anyway while I sing in the background.

The truth is that when I can’t see myself in the video my voice actually sounds better to me because I am not distracted by my goofy looking expressions.   LOL

Maybe someday I will get the hang of singing in a video and start making more of them with just me singing with either the guitar or keyboard but don’t hold your breath.

How do you feel about the way you look in a video?

Below is the youtube video of my song:


 














No comments:

Post a Comment