Sunday, February 15, 2015

Hubby knows me so Well



My New Song-Hubby Knows Me So Well

I decided that it would be fun to write this song after hubby came home with a huge bag of bird seed because he knows me so well.

He knows that I am not only a very practical person but that I love anything that has to do with nature.

I love it when he actually remembers and picks up the things I need around the house.  To me this is better than any fancy perfume or jewelry because I know that he is tuned in to what matters to me the most.

I hope you enjoy the song that I wrote today!   I wanted to do more bubbling today but for some odd reason my Internet went down.

I want to wish you all a Happy Valentine’s Day and God Bless!

Photo Credit:  I own all rights to the above photo and video with me singing and playing the keyboard in the background.


+hubby-knows-me

No comments:

Post a Comment